Would you like to be part of the newest development of logistics systems in the Lidl world? Then you now have the opportunity to become part of our logistics team and help to ensure and support the continuing transformation towards more automated processes in our logistics centers in Denmark.
The first project will be in our regional logistics center in Køge. The logistics center is expanding with a modern logistics system, which includes a semiautomatic picking system, a fully automated high bay warehouse and the introduction of a new WMS system. Your role in the project will be in the introduction of the new Warehouse Management and Transportation System - SAP EWM and SAP TM. The job includes approximately 12 month intensive training abroad from the start.
In Lidl we attach great importance in making your entry worthwhile! Therefore, you will step into an environment that believes in your abilities and ideas: Our training program prepares you for your tasks - and a personal mentor ensures that you are well introduced in your job and in our organization. This is how you can quickly find your way in Lidl - and from the very beginning, you will be able to discover the supportive cooperation and the high level of training at our international headquarter.
Your training will last about 12 month, during which you will be stationed primarily at Lidl’s International HQ in Neckarsulm. From here, you will be sent to training sessions in other European countries and of course in Denmark. After finishing the training, you will be integrated in the Logistics team based in our Danish HQ working on the implementation of SAP EWM and SAP TM at our logistics center in Køge.
The HQ in Denmark is located in Kolding at the moment, but we are in the process of building of a new and larger HQ on Godsbanen in Aarhus – right in the heart of the city! The new HQ will be ready in 2021.
- Active participation in the definition of logistical processes and system optimizations
- Create training modules, moderate training sessions and secure knowledge transfer to the end user
- Create test concepts and carry out process and integration tests
- Ensure the smooth running of the project and coordination of project phases, as well as coordinate with the different area project managers e.g. IT
- On-site support in the implementation of SAP EWM and SAP TM
- Successfully completed a degree in business administration, supply chain or logistics or a similar field of study
- Basic knowledge in the areas of logistics and transportation
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems, e.g. SAP EWM or SAP TM
- Firsthand experience in the implementation of IT projects
- Good command of spoken and written English and Danish or German
- Willingness to travel abroad for approximately 12 month
- An exciting, challenging and varying working day
- Excellent career opportunities and professional challenges
- An informal work environment with professional sparring and motivated colleagues
- Competitive pay package
Start date: January 2020
Do you have any questions about the job?
Further information can be obtained on weekdays between 09.00 am and 04.00 pm by contacting Project Manager Martin Christiansen on +45 7635 0286 / email@example.com
Er du interesseret i denne stilling?
Tryk på "Send ansøgning" for at komme videre til vores online ansøgningsportal. Husk at vedhæfte din motiverede ansøgning og CV. Vi glæder os til at læse din ansøgning.Send ansøgning