Would you like to be part of a large and fast growing international company? Then you might be our new Material Flow System Specialist for our regional logistics center in Køge. We are currently looking for 2 new colleagues in our Logistic team.
Would you like to be part of a large international company that constantly strives to be even better than yesterday? Then you now have the opportunity to become part of our Logistic team in our regional logistics center in Køge. It is a new established position in our transformation towards more automated logistic processes.
Our regional logistics center in Køge is modernized and is Lidl's latest initiative in our continued commitment and expansion in Denmark. The logistics center is expanded with a modern logistics system, which includes a semi-automatic picking system and a fully automated high bay warehouse. The whole system has an expected go-live date in Q1 2021.
To ensure a smooth running material flow throughout the new automated processes we are looking for 2 Material Flow System Specialist (MFS Specialist). The MFS Specialist will be the link between our new WMS (SAP-EWM), the technical automated processes and the subordinate controls of our external providers.The job includes an approximately 12 month intensive training abroad from the start.
In Lidl we attach great importance to making your entry worthwhile! Therefore, you will step into an environment that believes in your abilities and ideas: Our training program prepares you for your task - and a personal mentor ensures that you are well-versed in your job, in our organization and later on your arrival to the logistics center in Køge.This is how you can quickly find your way in Lidl - and from the very beginning, you will be able to discover the collegial cooperation and the high level of training at our international headquarter.
Your training will be about 15 month where you primary will be stationed in Lidl’s International HQ in Neckarsulm. From here, you will be sent out to training sessions in other European countries and of course Denmark. After finishing the training, you will be integrated in the operational Logistic team at our logistics center in Køge. You will be part of the Process department which manages the processes from goods inn to goods issue and goods out. You will strengthen the approximately 20 highly motivated members of the Process department team.
- You support the warehouse automation and Material Flow Systems in our regional logistics center in Køge
- Active participation in the definition of logistical processes and system optimizations
- Responsible for implementing the processes and functions of the programmable logic controllers of external providers
- Ensure the smooth running of the projects and coordinate the project phases, as well as coordinate with the dif-ferent area project managers
- Create test concepts and carry out process and integration tests
- Create training modules, moderate training sessions and secure knowledge transfer for the end user
- Successfully completed a degree in business administration, industrial engineering / computer science or a similar field of study
- Basic knowledge in the areas of warehouse automation and material flow control
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems, e.g. SAP-EWM
- First hands experience in the implementation of IT projects
- Good command of spoken and written English and Danish or German
- Willingness to travel abroad for approximately 12 month
- We offer you an exciting, challenging and varying working day
- Excellent career opportunities and professional challenges
- An informal work environment with professional sparring and motivated colleagues
- Possibility of health care
- Competitive pay package
Start date: As soon as possible
Do you have any questions for the job?
Further information can be obtained on weekdays between 08.00 am and 04.00 pm by contacting Project chief of Logis-tics Jakob N. Møller on +45 7635 0284
Er du interesseret i denne stilling?
Tryk på "Send ansøgning" for at komme videre til vores online ansøgningsportal. Husk at vedhæfte din motiverede ansøgning og CV. Vi glæder os til at læse din ansøgning.Send ansøgning